Tuesday, August 26, 2008

cast & crew

Yarrow Kraner, angel of Hatch has been my reference for seeking out Montana talent to help me to get this show off the ground. He has recommended a projectionist by the name of Aaron Hjelt. I talked with Aaron on the phone about logistics and he seems to have a clear vision of how we can pull this off. It will likely take two ceiling-mounted projectors. I will not be able to rehearse this until the day before the show. There will be a lot of improvisation. I like it that way.
Yarrow has also recommended a model. Her name is Kezia Vernon. I typically would do a casting call and invite at least ten people in to go over the project and audition ... but Yarrow seems convinced that Kezia will fit the role without a question. We have begun a correspondence and she seems very enthusiastic. This is a photo that she sent:

No comments: